Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rascal Flatts?

Why do a blog about the Rascal Flatts? Well, why not? Better answer - they are one of the biggest music sensations of the 21st century. They produce such sweet music anyone can relate to it. Their lyrics speak to the soul. Their harmonies make the heart melt. Their melodies flow off your lips. Each and every song is either easily relatable or easily sung. They're so huge because they are liked by people of all kinds, regardless of their background or usual tastes in music.

I myself was never a huge country fan until I heard "What Hurts The Most" played on my friend's computer a few years ago. After having to deal with a tough long distance relationship, the lyrics hit home for me, and I had discovered a band that would soon become my favorite.

My intentions in maintaining this blog are for you to come to love Rascal Flatts as much as I do. If you have never heard of them before, or have heard of them but know little about them, then this is a way for you to get acquainted with them and hopefully decide they are worthy enough of your iPod memory, maybe even a favorite playlist.

What should you expect form this blog? For starters, lots of pictures. Favorite lyrics of mine, polls on songs and information about the band. Full songs. And anything else you want to see. I hope to give you a place where you can indulge in the very thing you love most. Great music needs to be shared, not hidden, and it is my intention to share these wonderful music makers with you (as much as I would love them all to myself).

yours,
the 4th rascal

No comments: