The Rascal Flatts consist of lead singer Gary LeVox (birth name Gary Vernon; center in picture), bass guitarist and backup singer Jay DeMarcus (right), and lead guitarist and backup singer Joe Don Rooney (left). Sorry ladies, all three are married, Gary has two children, and his second cousin, Joe, is expecting a child in May.
Since they got their start in Nashville, TN, they have won several awards, as well as released five studio albums and a live compilation, their most recent release being "Still Feels Good." Last year they were named ACM's Vocal Group of the Year.
I myself am a fairly recent fan, but warmed up to this sweet-talking band quite quickly. I have all five studio recorded CDs, and I can't say that I like one album better than another. I do have my favorite songs here and there, though - those ones that beat out all other songs on your playlists and you don't seem to get sick of no matter how many times you listen to them.
I have to say my favorite song off of "Still Feels Good" is "Winner At A Losing Game," since I've been in the position of the singer a few times. But, of course, they all win over my heart.
yours,
the 4th rascal
2 comments:
From Time to Time is one of my favorite Rascal Flatts songs. In high school I had to learn a line dance to the song, and no matter how many times they played it over and over it never got tiring. It was one of my favorite things I did in high school. I love the Racal Flatts because it is so easy to listen too.
WOW MY ROOMMATE IS THE BIGGEST FAN EVER!! SHES GOT ME SINGING ALL THE WORDS TO EVERY SONG!! I LOVE THEM!!
Post a Comment