"Too Good Is True"
I guess it's cause and effect
Your heart and mine
The way that we connect
Keeps blowing my mind
There you go again, it never ends
What you do to me
That I have seen the light of day
Love is finally going my way
Is it too good to be true
Give me one more kiss, one more touch
Baby, I just can't get enough of you
This time, too good is true
The main reason I love this song is because it is very upbeat and just has a great rhythm to it. The lyrics are happy and the instruments pump you up - there is no way you can be in a bad mood after listening to this song. Also, the lyrics give me the chance to reflect on how much certain people in my life lift me up when I'm feeling down.
"You"
Every road that I've been down
The only truth that I have found
There's only one thing I can't live without
You
I was searching for something
I thought I would never find
Losing my mind
In and out of bad love
I thought I was born to lose
Then came you
I thought I knew what the real thing was
But nothing shakes me like your love does
I've been hypnotized
Now I realize
Although slower than the first one, this song is another that puts me in a good mood, simply because it helps me reflect on times I've shared with a certain person in my life that I will never fall out of love with, and who has stuck by my side even when it seemed impossible to remain close. The melody is very easy to sing to, and I have no trouble putting my whole heart into the song when I belt it out.
yours,
the 4th rascal
No comments:
Post a Comment